Alongside reducing the spread of COVID-19, our priority as a service is to continue to promote and protect the health and wellbeing of children, young people and families in Warwickshire. Therefore we would like to reiterate that parents/carers and young people are still able to contact a member of the school health team for advice and support when needed.
- Parents/carers can call the service on 03300 245 204 or text Parentline on 07520 619 376.
- Young people aged 11-19 can text ChatHealth on 07507 331 525 (see attached for ChatHealth poster).
- These services are available Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm.
- Our service webpage contains useful information for children, young people and their families and will be updated with the latest information and advice from our service: https://www.compass-uk.org/services/warwickshire-school-health-wellbeing-service/
- Support and information is also available from the Family Information Service (FIS) - https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/fis