In September 2014 the governors re-examined its 'mission statement' and developed the following statement:
Inspire, enjoy and achieve, in the love of Jesus Christ
- Provide a high quality learning experience for all children so that they have an equality of opportunity to achieve their full potential
- Offer opportunities to worship God in the Church of England tradition
- Provide opportunities for the discovery and development of personal faith
- Be inclusive and embrace diversity
- Equip children with the skills and knowledge to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Develop an enjoyment of learning in order to prepare children for the next steps in life
- Promote a core set of values and skills which support the children to be full members of society
These aims were developed in 2015 in consultation with children, parents, staff and governors. The school also consulted with the Birmingham Diocesan Board of Education Trust.
The key values which our school promotes are:
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.